24 April 2007

Soundtrack to My Life

If I had to make a soundtrack to my life (when I say "If I had to...", I mean that I HAVE done it) it would consist of the following songs:

1. Hoarding it for Home - Mates of State
2. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
3. No Cars Go - Arcade Fire
4. Secret Heart - Feist
5. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
6. Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar (I'm torn... or Shadows of the Night)
7. God Put a Smile on Your Face - Coldplay
8. Next Exit - Interpol
9. The Way Young Lovers Do - Van Morrison
10. Real People - Common
11. Golden - Jill Scott
12. Part of the Process - Morcheeba
13. Ms. Fat Booty - Mos Def
14. Ease Your Feet in the Sea - Belle and Sebastian
15. Dance Like This - Wyclef Jean
16. True to Myself - Ziggy Marley
17. Who May Be Lazy - M. Ward
18. Times They Are A-Changin - Bob Dylan
19. Everyone Deserves Music - Spearhead
20. Suffused With Love - Sondre Lerche
21. Darts of Pleasure - Franz Ferdinand
22. Crown of Love - Arcade Fire
23. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
24. Such Great Heights - Iron & Wine
25. Float On - Modest Mouse
26. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon
27. Fire and Rain - James Taylor
28. Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys
29. More Justice - Damian Marley
30. Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
31. Better Together - Jack Johnson
32. Give Peace a Chance - John Lennon
33. Da Booty - A Tribe Called Quest
34. Alphabet Song - Blackalicious
35. Onzieme Commandement - MC Solaar
36. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
37. Get Up, Stand Up - Bob Marley & The Wailers
38. The Infanta - The Decemberists
39. It's Good to Be Here - Digable Planets
40. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles
41. Flying Horses - Dispatch
42. A Woman's Worth - Alicia Keys
43. Can't Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera
44. Maria, Maria - Santana
45. Little Things - India.Arie
46. You Make Me Feel Like Dancing - Leo Sawyer

Ok... so maybe it would be a three-volume disc set for $19.99.... but, hey, it makes a FAB playlist!

And I like lists alot.

No comments: